I think I’m still bummed about one of my favorites being let go in episode 4. There were still some lessons to be learned, though not as many new points that haven’t been covered previously. Here’s the best insight of this episode:
- Your creation might be good and it might be usable, but in this competitive environment, you can be sent home if your final piece is not over the top enough.
- If things don’t go as you planned, improvise.
- Split-second decisions can make or break your project.
- L-I-S-T-E-N to the elements of the challenge and incorporate them.
- When you have several tasks to complete and limited time and there’s a lot of decisions to be made, it’s vital that you do not lose your vision. You may have to make adjustments, but once you lose that vision, you’ve lost the assignment.